Services & Reception
Concerned about your well-being, Hotel Best Western PREMIER Trocadéro La Tour offers you a warm and personalised welcome. Our multilingual staff is always ready to answer your questions and will gladly give you information on the services at your disposal and assist you with restaurants, shows, taxis and transfers to the airport and train stations.
Gourmet buffet breakfast
Bar ”Tea time – cocktails”
Newspapers and magazines available
Free high-speed Wi-Fi Internet access and e-mails
24 hour reception area
Luggage storage, coat check
Served in a bright lovely room that opens onto a verdant patio, the breakfast buffet will satisfy the most demanding palates, essential before a day of sightseeing or work.
A continental breakfast will be served in your room upon request should you wish to take advantage of your privacy a bit longer.
Breakfast is comprised of:
- Pastry: croissant, pain au chocolat, pain aux raisins
- Traditional baguette, sliced white bread, sliced whole grain bread, crackers
- Selection of cheeses
- Charcuterie: ham, turkey ham, Rosette de Lyon sausage, cured ham
- Eggs: scrambled and soft-boiled at the buffet, fried eggs and omelette upon request
- Smoked bacon and poultry sausage
- Yoghurt: plain, with fruit, light
- Fresh mixed fruit salad and sliced fruit
- Assortment of whole fresh fruit
- Apple sauce
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fruit juices: freshly-squeezed orange, freshly-squeezed grapefruit, multivitamin
- Still water
- Dried fruit: figs, plums, apricots
- Cereal: plain and chocolate
- Black tea, green tea, Americano coffee, espresso, hot chocolate, milk, herbal tea
- Butter, jams, honey
- White sugar, sweetener
Lounges and Bar
When it’s time to relax, you will find yourself having a drink, surrounded by colleagues and friends, settled in the deep leather armchairs in the middle of our mahogany wood panelled lounge and bar in a hushed atmosphere reminiscent of old English social clubs.
You will also enjoy our tree-filled patio in a summery surrounding.
Take advantage of our verdant patio and enjoy a succulent breakfast in the morning and relax there while having a beverage in the afternoon.