Services & Reception
Concerned about your well-being, Hotel Best Western PREMIER TROCADERO LA TOUR offers you a warm and personalised welcome. Our multilingual staff is always ready to answer your questions and will gladly give you information on the services at your disposal and assist you with restaurants, shows, taxis and transfers to the airport and train stations.
Parking nearby (extra): Parking Indigo Passy, 78-80 Rue de Passy, 75016 Paris.
Gourmet buffet breakfast
Bar ”Tea time – cocktails”
National and international newspapers
Free high-speed Wi-Fi Internet access and e-mails
24 hour reception area
Luggage storage, coat check
Laundry - Dry cleaning
Nice little pet welcome
City Tax: 2,48€ per person and per day
- Check-in time : 2pm
- Check-out time : 12noon
Served in a bright lovely room that opens onto a verdant patio, the breakfast buffet will satisfy the most demanding palates, essential before a day of sightseeing or work.
A Parisian breakfast is also available (hot drinks, fruit juice and croissant).
A continental breakfast will be served in your room upon request should you wish to take advantage of your privacy a bit longer.
Buffet Breakfast is consisting of:
- Daily fresh Pastries: croissant, pain au chocolat, pain aux raisins
- Traditional baguette, sliced white bread, sliced whole grain bread, rusk
- Selection of cheeses
- Cold cuts : ham, turkey ham, Rosette de Lyon sausage, cured ham
- Eggs: scrambled and soft-boiled at the buffet, fried eggs and omelette upon request
- Smoked bacon and poultry sausage
- Yoghurt: plain, with fruit, light
- Apple stew
- Fresh mixed fruit salad and sliced fruit
- Assortment of whole fresh fruit
- Cucumber, Cherry tomatoes
- Fruit juices: freshly-squeezed orange, freshly-squeezed grapefruit, multivitamin
- Still water
- Dried fruit: figs, plums
- Cereal: plain and chocolate
- Black tea, green tea, American coffee, espresso, hot chocolate, milk, herbal tea
- Butter, jams, honey
- White sugar, sweetener
Lounges and Bar
When it’s time to relax, you will find yourself having a drink, surrounded by colleagues and friends, settled in the deep leather armchairs in the middle of our mahogany wood panelled lounge and bar in a hushed atmosphere reminiscent of old English social clubs.
You will also enjoy our tree-filled patio in a summery surrounding.
Take advantage of our verdant patio and enjoy a succulent breakfast in the morning and relax there while having a beverage in the afternoon.
Located just a couple of minutes walk away from the OECD, Best Western Premier TROCADERO LA TOUR offers an ideal base for all the conventions and meetings that take place in the Paris headquarters of this organisation. We have implemented contracts with the various delegations that deal with the OECD and offer competitive rates for your business stays.
The hotel is located 500 meters away from La Muette Metro station on line 9. We are also 10 minutes walk from the pretty Ranelagh Gardens, a large Parisian park planted with majestic trees and offering a pleasant environment for walking.