BEST WESTERN PREMIER HOTEL TROCADÉRO LA TOUR’S POLICY CONCERNING PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your satisfaction is at the heart of our preoccupations. We commit to providing you, all along your stay, unique and memorable moments. Your complete trust is also a crucial and essential element for us.
Thus, we develop and set up a privacy protection policy, aiming to protect all your personal data. This commitment is the result of our willingness to satisfy you at every point.
We use to define “personal information” as collected and saved information, allowing the identification of our customers as natural persons, in a direct or indirect way.
We advise you to read and be aware of our privacy protection policy before transmitting any personal information.
SET UP ACTS BY THE BEST WESTERN PREMIER HOTEL TROCADÉRO LA TOUR IN FAVOUR OF PRIVACY PROTECTION
• Accuracy and relevance: only data that are essential to data processing are collected. We use reasonable ways to ensure the update and accuracy of information.
• Legitimacy: collect and processing of your personal data is strictly limited to the scope of our privacy protection policy.
• Security and protection of confidentiality: the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Trocadéro La Tour set up measures in order to maximize the protection of your personal data against accidental loss, deterioration or illegal access, use or disclosure.
• Transparency: the collect process of your personal data includes an information step: the aim and the recipients receiving your personal data are communicated to you.
• Storage: your personal data are kept during the necessary period to allow their process, conforming to the legal deadlines and to this personal data protection policy.
• Access, correction, deletion and opposition: you have the right to access, modify, correct or delete your collected personal data. You can also oppose you to the use of this information. To apply this right, please contact us at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hôtel Trocadéro La Tour - 5 bis, rue Massenet - 75116 Paris, or by Email at email@example.com.
WHEN ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
The collect of your personal data can be operating in several situations, which are:
A. Hotel activities:
• Room booking process;
• Check-in and payment;
• Processing of claims, complaints and requests;
• Any type of consumption in the hotel;
• Group and meetings booking process.
B. Internet activities :
• Connection to the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Trocadéro La Tour website (IP address, cookies);
• Online forms and surveys (online booking, satisfaction surveys…).
C. Involvement in marketing and communication campaigns:
• Answering to satisfaction surveys;
• Registering in loyalty programs;
• Subscription to newsletters in order to receive special offers.
D. Communication of data from third-parties
• Tour operators, travel agencies, Global Distribution System, Hotel Chains and Affiliations …
WHICH TYPE OF DATA ARE COLLECTED?
In the scope of your stay as guest in our Hotel, pieces of information can be asked, concerning yourself directly or, in some cases, family members. It could be:
• Personal information (For instance date of birth, nationality, passport, ID…);
• Contact details (For instance name, surname, phone number, Email address…);
• Information related to your stay (check-in date, check-out date);
• Credit card number (in order to guarantee and to pay your stay);
• Information related to your children (For instance name, date of birth, age…);
• Your question and feedbacks before, during and after your stay;
• Your hobbies and preferences (For instance your favorite room and floor, interests…).
Regarding persons under the age of 18 years old, the collect of personal information takes place through a responsible adult and is limited to the following data: name, nationality and date of birth. It is your responsibility to ensure that your children don’t send us personal information without your agreement.
The collect policy of our Hotel does not include data, which could be considered as sensible (For instance religion, sexual and political orientation, ethnicity or race…).
HOW THESE DATA ARE USED?
There are several aims of data collect:
A. Running the activity of our Hotel and meetings department (For instance set up and possess legal documents, in accordance with accounting obligations);
B. Managing our guests’ stays (For instance collection of consumptions, control of rooms access, creation of intern list customers’ bans due to an disrespectful behavior);
C. Meeting our legal duties related to the Hotel activity;
D. Managing our guests relation through every step of the customer experience (For instance development of statistics and performances statements, filling of satisfaction surveys, development of segmentation data in order to adapt the offer and communication strategy to the different types of customers, improving guests knowledge and thus personalization, adaptation of the offer to guests’ preferences and uses, management of opposition right and unsubscribing to communication campaigns);
E. Setting up strategies in order to improve our provided quality of service (For instance: communication campaigns and launching of special offers, taking suggestions and needs into account, adaptation of provided products, personalization, management of complaints and claims);
F. Setting up analysis, data reconciliation and combination dealing with personal information collected during the booking process or the guest stay through a third-party. It allows us to perfect our knowledge of our guests and then to offer them a very personalized experience;
G. Meeting our local legal duties and obligations (For instance storage of information related to Wi-Fi connections, legal documents, in accordance to accounting obligations);
H. Optimizing and securing your navigation and use of our website (protection against fraud, facilitation of website navigation for customers).
REGULATIONS OF THIRD-PARTY ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the scope of our activity, we could share your personal data with internal and external third-parties. However we ensure the strict respect of transfer conditions of personal information, according to the following modalities:
A. Internally: In order to offer you the higher level of quality, your personal data could be shared with these parties:
- Hotel staff, especially staff part of the reservation service;
- Commercial partners;
- IT services.
B. Externally: Your personal data could be shared with our external service providers, in the aim of perfecting your stay in our Hotel. These parties can be :
- Commercial partners;
- External providers: IT subcontractors, banks, credit card issuers, lawyers, printers, launderers and room service providers, etc;
- Local authorities: in accordance with current laws and local regulations, we could have to transfer your personal information to these authorities.
SET UP BY MEASURES OUR HOTEL IN ORDER TO SECURE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are aware that your trust is a fundamental vector of satisfaction. Hence, our Hotel continually adapts security process to maximize the securing of your personal data, in accordance with current laws. We act to protect your personal life against loss, destruction, theft, illegal use and disclosure of your data.
Hence, we set up technical measures (for instance fire-wall) and organizational measures (identification system reinforcement, regular login modification, strengthening of data physical security…).
Moreover, we ensure a maximum security of navigation on our Website through a Secure Hyper Text Transfer Protocol (https).
In addition, when you make a reservation, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology secures your transactions and credit card information.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data are kept during the necessary period to allow their process, conforming to the legal deadlines and to this personal data protection policy.
Cookies are used on the website of the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Trocadéro La Tour.
This personal data protection policy could be modified. Indeed, we act in compliance with current laws, which could causes updating of this policy.
ACCESS AND MODIFICATION
In accordance with the current regulation concerning the use of personal data, you possess the right to access, modify, oppose, restrict, correct or delete the collected personal data. You also have a portability right concerning your information.
You can apply this right by contacting the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Trocadéro La Tour and sending a two-sided copy of an official identity document (driving license, passport, ID) with your request to the following address:
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hôtel Trocadéro La Tour - 5 bis, rue Massenet - 75116 Paris, or by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Excepting any complexity of your request, we will provide you an answer in less than three months.
INFORMATION REQUEST AND CONTACT
For any question concerning this policy, please contact us at the following address: BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hôtel Trocadéro La Tour - 5 bis, rue Massenet - 75116 Paris, or by Email at email@example.com.